Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorite!

Another product recommendation: 

Several months ago I saw the Fabletics had come across my FB feed. I checked out their stuff, but they didn't have my size (they only had small sizes available), so I didn't order. A couple of weeks ago I revisited their website, and was pleased to find they had added my size to their workout clothing line! My order arrived yesterday, and I LOVE THEM!!!!! The capris fit perfectly, the fabric is the perfect thickness, and were very comfortable. The tank with built-in bra actually fit well enough to NOT require another sports bra underneath. For a chesty girl, this is a rare thing.

This is the outfit I ordered. 

If you join their VIP club, your first outfit is discounted significantly, but you will need to opt out, or place an order each month by the 5th or they charge your card $50 (which then leaves you with a credit for a later purchase). They also sell single pieces, if you don't want an entire outfit. If you opt out, there are no charges that month. If you're looking for some comfy, quality workout gear, go look at their website.


No comments: