Friday, August 03, 2012

Photo Update

Well, hello there. 
I thought I'd pop in and let you know I'm still around. 
I've decided I'm much better at blogging during the wintertime when I'm locked up in the house, than I am in the summertime when I'm running kids to and fro.
Boy, have things been crazy-busy this summer.
Here is a brief photo montage to update you on things:



We actually went to some Frontier Days events this year.
First up: The Thunderbirds.

Check out this beautiful sign! I took a picture of it right before the first bull rider came out. 

 Look what his bull did to it. Seriously. First run of the day.

 Katie was in the parade this year. 
That is just about the only way you'll get me to watch it.

 She is a natural, I tell ya.



Brendan placed 3rd in the Junior Club Championship again this year.
Three years in a row he has won 3rd place.
We are so proud of him!

No comments: