Monday, August 20, 2012

Cocoa Daisy Layouts

I have found a wonderful little home on the web, filled with the loveliest people who are incredibly talented. If you want to get in on a great little kit club, or just chat on the message boards, go to Cocoa Daisy and check them out.

Cocoa Daisy was having a couple of scrapbook challenges this month, so I decided I'd play along. The first layout was for the sketch contest. You can read about it at  their blog. This photo was taken on Katie's first day of Kindergarten, and Brendan's first day of 5th grade - two years ago! I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown by. I miss those days. Bren will be in junior high this year. I just did not see that coming already. Katie will be in 2nd grade! She is so excited to see who her teacher is, and which of her friends will be in her class this year. Anyway, this layout was made using Cocoa Daisy's August kit, and the Patina add-on, plus an Ormolu journal card in the bottom right.


This layout is for the August Challenge to use my August kit, plus bits and pieces of the previous month's kit. I had several pictures of our night in Savannah when the Mr. and I were on our way to Augusta in 2011 for the Master's. Savannah was amazing! The architecture was stunning, the people were so kind, and the food was unbelievably good. If you get a chance to go there, take it! I wish we'd had more than just that one evening to explore the city.


So, go check out Cocoa Daisy. Introduce yourself. Look at the gallery. Shop in the store. Enjoy!

No comments: