Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful...

   ...that Brendan is so easy to please. He forgot his lunch yesterday, and by the time he called and I got to the school, his lunchtime was almost over. Rather than make him run late (or run the risk of not being able to eat), I just checked him out of school for a bit, picked up Mr. C, and we went to the Tortilla Factory. Bren was so excited and happy. In fact, we have now been crowned as the "Best, Most Awesome and Epic Parents Ever!". I think I need to get that in writing. ;)

   ...for a quiet and long weekend ahead. We don't have anything pressing - just hanging out at the pool, and at home together. We have been so busy and I am looking forward to some down time with the family.

   ...that Brendan and Katie have had the past two years at the same school. Next week will be the last week they'll ever spend in the same school, which makes me very sad. But I am just so grateful that Brendan has been there for Katie's first two years. It was so comforting for me (and for Katie) to know Brendan was close by.

No comments: