Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fluffy


The blog has been lacking personality as of late. 
It has been mainly fluff, and not much else. 
My mother has some relatives that didn't like some things I've written.
They have misinterpreted my intent, as well as my words.
Both on this blog, as well as on my Facebook page.
This has been confusing and frustrating for me.
I don't think I write about controversial issues.
I don't use anyone's name, or say who they are or where they live. 
I also am not a mean or vindictive person.
I love deeply.
My purpose is never to rattle anyone's cage. 

With that being said, I want to explain two thoughts:

1) NOTHING written on this blog is ever written with the intention of hurting anyone. EVER. I write about personal things sometimes because I've lived in certain conditions and situations, and I have overcome a lot of pain in my life. I know that the experiences I've survived give me an insight that not everyone has. I share some of those experiences (without giving names) in order to help others. I also write this blog as a journal for my children to read someday. I don't get many comments to my posts, but I have received many emails from individuals who were touched by something I wrote. 

2) This is my blog. My space. If you don't like what is written, you don't have to visit here and read it. Period.

So, I think I'm going to get back to MY blog. 
MY thoughts.
MY words.
As always, you are more than welcome to share the journey with me.

No comments: