Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Dresses

Every year Katie gets a new Christmas dress.
It has always been an easy task:

I find a dress I love for her,
I buy it,
I give it to her and she loves it.

Some years she comes with me and chooses,
but we always agree on the style.

This year, however, it was a bit different.

I had visions of something like this:


or this,



I loved this one, too!



Even this one wasn't bad.



My little Fashionista nixed every single one of them.
She had other ideas.
She said those were pretty, but she wanted something else.

What did she choose?

Something that didn't look like a sweet 
"little girl dress".

It looked a bit more grown up.
In fact, it was way more grown up than I had in mind.

She chose this one.


Sigh.
My baby isn't a baby any more. 

1 comment:

em said...

I like her taste. ;) Miri's Christmas dress is very similar!!