Sunday, August 07, 2011

Steamboat Pics!

Water gun maze. Bren and The Mr. loved it. Katie wasn't quite as fond of it. She loved squirting people, as long as she didn't get squirted back. But we all know life doesn't work that way. ;)


Bren was thrilled to find a bronze statue of Einstein downtown.


Fish Creek Falls
We hiked up there to see the waterfall and I am so glad we did.


Bren found this sign for me.
He insisted I photograph it.
He knows his mother so well. ;)


A VERY rare photo of me.
Bren took it at Fish Creek Falls.
I may actually print it and scrapbook it.


Katie and Bren at the top of the ski slope. We took the gondola up there so we could hike. It was absolutely beautiful up there. The view of the valley was amazing.

This shirt just cracked me up. I had to share. I almost got it just for the novelty of owning it, but I knew I'd never actually wear it in public so I refrained.

Brendan's first lobster dinner.
He had eaten lobster before, but never had his very own order.


No comments: