Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ormolu Projects

I've had a few projects posted on the
Ormolu Blog.
I thought I'd share the ones that have posted
thus far:


Give Thanks Plaque
Ormolu Products Used:
scripture tags
Vignette Dots & Spots



The Masters

(for Mr. C's office so it is heavy on pics and not overly done-up)
Ormolu Products Used:
2-Day Hooray numbers
Vignette Dots & Spots
Vignette Circle Tags
Soft Petal Circle Tags
Examiner Storyteller Cards

Mother's Day
Ormolu Products Used:
Excellence of Love Dots & Spots
Soft Petal Circle Tags
Vignette Dots & Spots
Framed Stickers
Examiner Storytellers
(including one with hidden journaling tucked underneath the title)


Trust Card
Ormolu Products Used:
Scripture Tags



I will doing a giveaway for my favorite Ormolu product!
Info will be posted later today or in the morning.
Can you guess my favorite?








2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your projects Marti!!

Marti's World said...

thank you, Debbie. :)