Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Well, hello there.

Wow.
I've been an absent blogger.
I have been busy with my children all summer.
Playing at the pool.
Taking them to golf and swimming lessons.
Washing countless loads of towels and swimsuits.
And just building memories.

Right now I am watching my beautiful daughter play on her playset.
Two ponytails.
Sundress.
Flashy light-up sandals.
And her new purse hanging across her torso.

My third-born is in his room.
Cleaning up after our basement flooded this weekend.
Large hail, heavy rain and 60 mph wind gusts sent water into our window wells.
And into his bedroom.
The Water Restoration team was AMAZING.
If you ever need one, I highly recommend
BDR Fire & Water Restoration.
Highly.

I am in the middle of a little blog re-do.
Which is why I haven't been here much.
I'm waiting for my fabulous graphic design star
to make this place new and epic!

The Big news right now is:

I was chosen to be on the
Design Team!

I am stoked!
The products are so fun and clean and fresh!!!!
Check them out.
I will be posting some of my projects in the coming weeks.

I will also finish my vacation photos and updates.
Fun times.
With more to come!

Here are some pics from the end of school:

Katie dressed for Kindergarten Graduation


Katie and her teacher, Mrs. Hiser.


Every year on the last day of school, we do an activity. This year the kidlets chose
mini-golf and the library.


The Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile hit town in June so I loaded everyone up
to go see it in downtown Cheyenne. Katie was in her jammies. :)

No comments: