Friday, May 06, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I get to see all 4 of my kids PLUS my grandson this weekend!!! I am so excited for all of us to be together. Marc leaves next week for Alaska and will be gone until November. I will cherish each moment with him this weekend.

Katie brought home my gift: a darling magnet she made. The card was beautiful, too. It said:

If I could give you any present, I'd give you... some of your favorite flowers and I would give you the best day ever. You will be so proud. You are my best friend ever. I love you so much. I will give you a big kiss. Which is your favorite kid?

LOL.

I will be back soon to update on the past couple of months...including pictures of Disneyworld AND The Masters! Life has been busy and wonderful and we are so blessed.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: