Saturday, June 26, 2010

Katie-isms # 27,963 and #27,964

On the way to pick Bren up after his golf lessons the other day, we went thru an intersection and Katie sees a motorcyclist...

Katie:
Mom, there was a
GRANDPA
on a motorcycle.

Me:
Yes, Katie?

Katie:
Well, he can't do that?

Me:
Why not? Lots of grandpas ride motorcycles.

Katie:
But he might break a hip or something!!!!

Me:
Your Daddy is going to be a grandpa. Does that mean he can't ride a motorcycle.

Katie:
No, he can still ride a bike so he'll be ok.


The next day, we were driving to the office for an hour or two, and then to the pool.
She was being unusually silent in the back seat...

Me:
Katie? Are you ok?

Katie:
Yes, I just don't want the wind to
disturb my hair.
Yes, I know. She is way too much like her mom.

Me:
OK. I'll roll up your window and turn the air on.

Katie:
They should put people
like me
in magazines, huh, mom?

3 comments:

ChloƩ: said...

Gosh, I love that little girl so much. She's way to cute. Haha :)

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

She's too cute Martie!! Out of the mouths of babes!!!