Thursday, May 06, 2010

Missing Them Already

This has been a sad week for us. Sean was presented with a great job opportunity...in Evanston. We are so sad that they are moving (and taking that precious baby with them), but we know that they are doing the best thing for their little family. Chlo will be just an hour from her parents - and she won't have to work on her feet all day (which will be much more difficult in the months to come). Plus, we have done that "Cheyenne to Evanston" trip a kazillion times over the years. I think I could almost drive it in my sleep. Five hours isn't THAT far. Sigh...





Brendan had his first baseball game this year - and he did great. It was FREEZING and windy, but he scored, and played great defense. We were so proud of him. Unfortunately, he woke up again this morning with the flu. If we could stay healthy for just a week, I would be shocked!

Here is my Ad Inspiration layout from the Creative Cookbooking NSD crop this past week. We had some great participation and it was a lot of fun. I wish I could have spent more time online with everyone, but with all of us battling the flu, it just was not possible.

I am excited to be attending the Women of Worship Hope's Alive concert with Kathy Troccoli tomorrow night. I am sure it will be an evening of inspiration and great music!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: