Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Mr. C and The B-Man went to Parker, CO today to see


Yes. That is
Freddie Couples.
My favorite golfer
(Phil runs a very close second).

The Senior PGA Tour Championship is going on right now near Denver.
And I was not able to go.
Ugh.
A knife through my heart....

We decided that Katie-Bug is too young to go to an
all-day golf tourney.
And with this being
Memorial Weekend
I did not feel good about
asking someone to babysit her - especially on a Sunday.

I know how much Mr. C likes Freddie
(he was Mr. C's fave golfer before he was mine)
so I told him to make it a "guys day" and take Bren.
I opted to stay home with Katie.

The sacrifices I make....
One day she'll appreciate it, right?

Because she owes me...
BIG
for this one!

Actually, we've had a fun morning.
So far:
I have served her watermelon...
in MY bed.
I turned on her favorite kids shows.
I painted her toenails.
And selected her wardrobe for the day.

Tonight when my guys arrive home, Mr. C is going to grill Baby Back Ribs for dinner.

Then tomorrow he and Bren will drive back to Denver to pick up my
Traveling Fisherman
from the airport!

While Katie and I help a dear friend decorate for a graduation party.

Marc is coming home for the week before he flies off to
Alaska
for the summer.

I'm so looking forward to spending some time with him!

Happy Sunday!



No comments: