Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Too Soon

My layout is spotlighted on The Good Grief Blog today. The challenge this time was "Just the Facts". Since Quincey lives such a short time, I really only had a few facts to list. I decided to focus on his birth and death dates only, then added "not enough time in between". We didn't have many pictures of him without all the tubes, etc. so I used this picture. His kidneys had stopped functioning so his little body is swollen, but I liked seeing his face without all of the medical stuff on it. The little pocket rosary was placed there by Sean, who also took the photos.



3 comments:

Roxane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roxane said...

Hello Marti,
Your layout is spectacular. It is hard to explain how some of the blessing we have had for the shortest amount of time are truely our greatest blessings. I'm sorry your time was so short with your blessing. May you find comfort in knowing that he will always be a part of who you are in your future.

mustangkayla said...

What a indredible layout! So touching!