Saturday, March 13, 2010

Katie-ism #17,368

Katie: Dad, can we have a "Daddy-Daugher" talk?
Mr. C: Of course.
Katie: Do I look like a man or a girl?
Mr. C: Why would you ask that?
Katie: (pointing to her non-existent breasts) Because of these.
Mr. C: Girls gets those when they are 11 or 12.
Katie: Why?
Mr. C: For when you are a mommy when you are older and have babies.
Katie: Why?
Mr. C: So you can feed them their food.
Katie: What do I do with them the rest of the time?!?!

*insert hysterical laughter from mommy at this point....

Mr. C: They're just to show that you are a girl.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my goodness, Marti, good thing you write all these down. Too funny.

ChloƩ: said...

Gosh, she is way to cute.

Joan said...

Oh, that was funny! I'm still chuckling!!

Debbie said...

Now that's funny!!

Suzanne said...

Oh MY! I thought your hubs handled it very well. :-D