Friday, January 01, 2010

2010


It's here!

A new year and a new decade.

I love fresh beginnings.

A time for renewal and refocus.

I have many goals this year: to get in shape (again), to challenge myself, and to be truly authentic and embrace life.


The Good Grief Blog's latest challenge is up: start a tradition. Here is my contribution this month:

This year it's all

FOR HIM

We're traveling it together.

Journaling: Up until now I've kept him hidden in my heart. I've only taken him out when it felt safe. This year will be different. This year I'm truly I'm truly going to share him with the world. I bought this ornament for his 1st Christmas. I always pack it away with the other ornaments afterwards. Not this year. 2010 will be the beginning of a new tradition. I'm going to keep it on display - front and center. As a reminder of the love and joy he brought into our lives.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

This is amazing, and sweet... and wonderful. Made me tear up :)