Friday, December 04, 2009

Santa Barbara Pictures

A view of the harbor.


A view of the beach from Cabrillo Blvd. in front of the hotel.


Santa Barbara as seen from the Wharf.

Grandma's roses.



The Fig Tree
aka Frimple's
aka IHOP
Yes, the restaurant really was built around the tree.

The Dolphin Fountain at the bottom of the wharf.



Dad with the cool bottle-menu at Chuck's.



A view from inside the Rotunda at the hotel.
We stayed at Fess Parker's.
It was quite lovely.


This is the view from the cemetery.
I actually told Tom that I wanted to be buried there,
then he reminded me that I wouldn't be LIVING there
and, thus, wouldn't be able to actually enjoy the view myself.
Oh.

The harbor as seen from the wharf.











3 comments:

BDJ said...

It's so beautiful there. Sounds like a whirlwind trip. Glad your back and hope Katie is feeling better. Loved the pictures!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous photos Marti!!!

About ChloƩ: said...

How gorgeous!!! I've never been, and after these pictures... I'm going to HAVE to go someday :)