Thursday, October 15, 2009

What would I say? - Journaling Added!

The Good Grief Blog has Challenge #5 up today: "What Would You Say?". Here is my layout:





Journaling:

If I could have a conversation with you today, I know it would probably take place right here with me standing behind the swing pushing you for hours. Then I don't think I'd really want to talk as much as I'd like to just play with you all day. I'd watch you run and slide and giggle and climb and swing and laugh and roll in the grass. Then I'd cradle your sweet face in my hands, kiss your little forehead, look into your beautiful eyes, and tell you just how much I will always love you.

I'm not sure when they will be spotlighting this one so just keep checking their site. This will also give you the opportunity to read the stories behind the other layouts done for this challenge as well. But, basically, my thought was that I wouldn't want to talk, as much as I'd just like to play with him. Quincey would be almost 5 years old now, which is so hard for me to fathom . . .

Take care and God Bless!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Lovely layout. I love the large title nestled amongst the journaling strips!

*reyanna klein* said...

Oh, how sweet! I'd love to read your journaling. Would you mind posting it? :-)

Sheila said...

That is beautiful Marti.

Chlo. said...

These just make me CRYYYYYY. I love them. :)