Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sean's birthday...

...was yesterday! My sweet little 5 lb. 8 oz. little guy has grown into a 6'1", 225 lb. man. He'll be coming home in October to enjoy his birthday gift - tickets to the Broncos v. Cowboys game! He is very excited.


I also didn't get a chance to post about the Good Grief Blog . My layout of Quincey was spotlighted there this past week. I will be a guest contributor for a few more of their challenges. If you have suffered a loss, you might want to check it out. They will be doing two challenges each month for a year (at least) and if you follow along, you will have a wonderful scrapbook highlighting your relationship with your loved one. Here is the layout I did of Quincey. Go to the website to see the journaling and the story of little Q.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Your blog is gorgeous Marti!!!

ChloƩ said...

I absolutely love this. :)