Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Layout and Wienie Dog Outfit #1

First up is a layout I did about my Grandparents about a month ago. This picture was taking in 1963 and it is the only photograph I have of my Grandfather. He passed away shortly after this was taken. It was originally meant to be a tribute to my Grandfather, but then Grandma's health declined shortly after I created it so it is even more special to me now. I used all of my faves: Thickers (of course), Primas, bling, ribbon, and my Fiskars Upper Crest punch.


And here is Katie in her Wienie Dog outfit. After reading my last post, I had a few people say they, too, wanted to see the outfits so I thought I'd just put them on the blog. This is a full-body shot.


Followed by a close-up of her barrettes. She loved these so much, she refused to wear only one of them.

Here is a close up of her pant leg. Notice it is the same dog as the barrettes, which is the same dog as the bottom one on her shirt...



...right here.







3 comments:

BDJ said...

So cute! Don't think I've ever matched in my life, but if by accident I ever did, I didn't look near as adorable as Katie!

Marti's World said...

You crack me up, Bri. Unfortunately, I have OCD about Katie's outfits matching. I realized the other day that she doesn't have any separates. I need to relax a little on the wardrobe stuff. ;oD And I'm sure you DID look as adorable as Katie!!!!

Houston said...

Oh, she is too cute! I love, love, love the barrettes too! Plus that's a great layout you made, so perfect with a little bling for Grandma!