Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Short Update

Katie's "RSV type of illness" turned into pneumonia. She is on antibiotics and will hopefully be able to go to school tomorrow. However, Brendan is just coming down with a nasty cough and sore throat. It just keeps adding up around here.

Sean has been here this week. It has been so nice to spend some time with him. He took Tom and me out to dinner last night for our Christmas gift. I got a sitter for the two little ones so we could actually spend some time catching up. It is such a good feeling to see your children grow into really great adults. I can't even begin to tell you how satisfying this is. We love having him home.

That is all for now. I've got to go get a couple of things done before I start dinner. Sean leaves tonight after we eat so I don't want to serve dinner too late. I hate having him drive back so late at night.

TAke care and I'll post when things settle down a little bit!

No comments: