Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I got tagged by my good pal, Debbie!

(The rules….link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)

1. I am the oldest of 2 and I married the oldest of 2.
2. I gave birth to the first grandchild and the last grandchild in my family - 20 years apart!
3. I iron everything. always.
4. I am usually very, very happy!
5. I watch sports constantly. When the Olympic opening ceremonies come on, we always eat the food of the host country for dinner (Torino = Italian; Beijing = Chinese).
6. I am a total news junkie
7. I didn't like pink until my daughter was born - now it is my absolute favorite color!

I'm tagging...
1. Bri
2. Amanda
3. Shanna
4. Wendy
5. Shaunte
6. Emily
7. Houston

Have fun, ladies!

No comments: