Monday, November 24, 2008

Rash 2 - Marti 0

I have yet another rash in my incisions. I am allergic to everything, I swear. The nurse decided that putting some Bacitracin ointment on my incisions would make them feel better after the stitch removal on Friday. WRONG. I am absolutely miserable right now!!!!!!!!!!! I go in for a recheck tomorrow so they'll get a good look at my wounds again. I am having trouble with some of the internal stitches popping out so they need to clip those, too.

I keep telling myself that this will be worth the pain and trouble. I know it will. My back already feels so much better. But all of this itching is driving me nuts. Maybe I'll feel better when I go shopping for new shirts ;o) .

OK. Enough whining. I'd better get back to the laundry and ironing. I am paying my sweet niece to come and clean my bathrooms and floors tomorrow. Stuff I cannot do - and Tom has been too busy to do.

Have a super week!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awww...hugs girl!! Patience may be a virtue but that doesn't make it any easier, does it? Sorry that the recovery isn't going as smoothly as it could, but still so excited for you! Hang in there!