Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Made it home

I arrived home last night tired, but so happy to be back with Tom and the two little ones. I had a terrific time..........in Florida. It was (I thought) supposed to be a surprise for my cousin, Paula. I was going to surprise her at our tea party (we went to high-tea at a darling little tea house). The joke was on me though. They had all planned a surprise 40-th birthday party for ME. I am so darned gullible! It was a blast though. Lots of laughing, teasing, catching up, and just plain ol' hanging-out. Loved it. I rarely have time with my mother. Having my aunt and cousins there was icing on the cake for me. I'll post pics and the entire story later in the week.

2 comments:

domestic bliss said...

You won auction "Nie Nie Print #2" for $45. Please contact us for the final amount with shipping. If you are local, please contact us to schedule a pick up at Blissful Living Studio (166 West Main Street, Mesa Arizona), where you may pay by cash or check.

Thank you for your support!!
Blissfest Team

Reachel Bagley
Nie Recovery Fundraising Coordinator
www.nierecovery.com
nierecovery@gmail.com

Kimmy P said...

Hey Marti! It's Kimmy aKa PinkKimmyChic from MMFY. Came across your blog and thought I'd say hey :)