Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Today is Tom's birthday - his 43rd. We are going to get his cake today, then we're going to Ft. Collins for dinner (at Johny Carino's - his absolute favorite). Tom is a creature of habit, so I already know his order: Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti, House Salad with the Chianti Vinaigrette, and a coke. The man is nothing, if not consistent.

Sean is coming home this weekend and the two of them are going to the Broncos v. Bucs game on Sunday for their birthday gift from me and the kiddos. They are both pretty pumped for this. We tried to get 3 tickets so that Brendan could accompany them, but nobody would sell us 3 - just 2 or 4. I didn't think Katie was up for something like that yet (too much noise, bad language, drinking, etc.) so I told Brendan that we'd get him tickets to go with Dad for HIS birthday in December. He wants to go to the Broncos v. Chiefs game on 12/7.

I took the two little ones to get their hair cut yesterday afternoon. Katie got another 5 inches cut off of hers - and it is STILL below her shoulders.

Well, Happy Birthday, my dear. Here's to 43 more (at least)! I love you more than words can say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok. You were correct on my dinner order. I guess I should have ordered a beer. Thomas