Thursday, October 02, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!

I am finally feeling better! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The doctor put me on a MEGA dose of antibiotics on Saturday - and they worked. I am so happy. I was sick for over a month. No fun at all.

Things are great here. Katie has had 4 preschool days of no time-outs! We are on a roll now. Hopefully she keeps up the great work. She wasn't bad, or defiant, or mean. She just loves to visit and be social. She didn't understand why she had to sit and be quiet and listen to the teacher. Now she does. The last time she had a time-out (a couple of weeks ago), we were driving home and I asked her about it.

M - Katie, did you have to go to time-out again today at school?
K - Yes.
M - Why?
K - I didn't have quiet lips.
M - (begin long lecture on having quiet lips at school, listening to the teacher, yadda yadda yadda).
K - (in an exasperated tone) But, Mom, I don't have quiet lips. The only lips I have are loud.

Seriously.

Brendan's braces are doing the trick. He hates them - but they look so stinkin' cute on him! School is going well, too. His class is currently making haunted houses, including full lighting. He is pretty stoked. So was Katie and insisted that Daddy help her make her very own haunted house. He is one busy man.

I'll check back later. Super busy trying to catch up on life.

Blessings to you!

No comments: