Monday, September 15, 2008

A special Day for a Special Person.

22 years ago right this minute, I was in labor with Sean. When I wake up in the morning, I can still say the same thing. I was in labor for almost 36 hours. Then I hemorrhaged after he was born. And my blood pressure plummeted to 50/10. And I felt really awful and tired and sick for a long time (a couple of years). I was in the hospital for 5 days (so was he because he was 5 weeks premature). But he was so worth-it. Every second of it.

Happy Birthday, my Seanie Bonnie Bear. I love you.

2 comments:

BDJ said...

Hey Marti,
How cool. Lanny's birthday is the 15th as well. So, Happy, Happy, Birthday!!! He was 4 weeks early, but I didn't have near as hard a time as you did. Your blog is darling. Katie looks so cute in her preschool pictures. Hope all is well.
Bri

soinkincute said...

Hey Girl,

I rec'd your comment on my blog! I haven't talked to you in a while! There has been so much grief going on over in my neck of the woods.... with a job loss, a death, financial woes, whew... It's a good thing I have a great family and great friends....like you! :-)

Let's chat soon! I still think we need to get together an scrap!

Take care and I'll talk to ya soon!