Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Firsts..........

It was Katie's 1st day of preschool today. Which was accompanied by her 1st "time out" (at school) for not listening to the teacher. Apparently, it was time to sit down and Katie had other ideas.........

When I got her in the car, I asked her if she had a good day. She replied, "Yes! I wasn't done yet!". She then informed me that they had sung "Itsy Bitsy Spider". Unfortunately, Katie has trouble with some of her sounds so it came out as "Itchy Bitchy Spider". She couldn't quite figure out why I was laughing so hard after hearing that.


Before we left for her first day.

Walking into school. Do you think I could've found a backpack that was any larger?

Katie had to pick up her apple and put it on the tree. She correctly chose her name!

The preschool had "survival bags" for us Moms to help us survive our first day of preschool.

This was her reaction when I came to pick her up from school.

She. ran. away.
There's never a dull moment with Katie around. Fortunately, I only have to deal with all of this just two mornings each week. I don't think I could handle much more than that.

2 comments:

aunt sandy said...

I LOVE THE PICS OF KATIE.. SHE IS GETTING SO BIG. I LOVE TO HEAR THE STORYS , I ALWAYS ASK YOUR MOM HOW IS KATIE AND WHAT HAS SHE DONE NOW.lol!!! KATIE DONT EVER CHANGE.. LOVE YOU AUNT SANDY

Debbie said...

That is so funny!!! Only Katie!