Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

Ear infection and sinus infection are back. I am miserable, but too busy with kid stuff to rest. Hopefully my latest two prescriptions kick in by tomorrow. I can't stand much more of this!

On a bright note, Katie had her first day of no "time-outs" at school on Thursday. I took her to McDonald's for lunch to celebrate. Hopefully she keeps up the good work. I'll post about her latest exploits later when I feel better.

I'm taking Brendan to get his braces in 1/2 hour. Bottom braces this time, top braces in November. His teeth are already looking better than before. I'll try to get some pics posted.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aww. So sorry to hear about the sickies again! Congrats, though, to Katie on the good day at school and to Brendan on the braces! Hope you feel better soon!