Friday, August 01, 2008

Woooohoooooooooo!

One of my layouts was selected for the August e-zine at Making Memories For You!!! My layout was done with Basic Grey's Archaic line (dinosaurs) and pictures of Brendan at the Dinosaur Museum in Thanksgiving Point, Utah. Here is the link to the e-zine!

http://publishing.yudu.com/Freedom/All30/August08a/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=


I'm having a birthday party tomorrow in Ft. Collins!!! Well, not exactly. We're going scrapping at The Treasure Box and I'm passing out gifts for everyone who comes. I spoke with Amanda Probst and told her that I'd do little "party favors" for everyone, plus my friend Debbie Sherman is bringing a cake. It is my birthday and our friend Darci's birthday. She's not 40 though, which is completely unfair! Amanda mentioned making party hats - but I think she may have been joking. If she really made them, I'll get pics and post them! I am really looking foward to a girls' day out and I couldn't pick a more fun group of women to hang with all day. These gals are just such great people - and so very talented. I don't know why they hang out with me ;o) .

Check out the e-zine!!!

Marti

No comments: