Saturday, August 02, 2008

One lucky girl.

I had the most amazing day today. I spent the day in Ft. Collins cropping, laughing, shopping, and just relaxing with 9 of the funnest people I know. What started out as a depressing morning really turned into one of the best days I've had in a very long time. I will always remember this day and how I celebrated my 40th birthday. And, yes, I did say "celebrated". You guys are the best!!!

ps - Yes, I did blog about you ;o) . I think I'm becoming "kinder and gentler" in my old age! Ha!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad we were able to get together...what a blast!! Can't wait until next time (whenever that may be, lol). Have an awesome week, my friend!!

Lee Ann said...

I had such a fun time with you and all the gals. I wish I could of stayed longer. Thank you for the awesome goodie bag. That was very sweet of you.

Happy Birthday!

Lee Ann

Debbie said...

You're much kinder and gentler! Must be because you turned 40!! Had too much fun with everyone and so happy to be able to celebrate birthdays and friendship together!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!!

Happy birthday!!