Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It could only happen to me!

I just recovered from pneumonia. in june. Tom says I am the only person he knows who could contract pneumonia in the middle of summer. I think he's right. At least I'm recovering and I don't feel like I am going to die any more. That was rough.

Brendan goes in tomorrow for his first of three appointments for his Phase 1 Braces! He is 8 years old. He will get Phase 2 when he is 12. Phase 1 is costing us $3,800. I don't even want to know what Phase 2 is going to cost us. Hopefully it helps. The poor kid has some crazy crooked teeth.

Other than the above, life is fantabulous!!!!!! We are having an awesome summer! The kids have had so much fun already. I can't believe how quickly it is going by though. I wish summer was longer than 2-1/2 months.

Marc arrived safely in Alaska. He is enjoying it so much. He won't be home until fall though. I hate having him gone so long, but he really loves his job up there.

Sean is coming home next weekend. Then he will be having Brendan come stay with him for a week in August. They are both so excited about it.

The landscapers are finished with the back yard. The super huge swingset will be delivered on the 10th. And the concrete dude is giving us a bid for our basketball court in one week. Hopefully it isn't too costly. Between landscaping and braces, we are about tapped out.

I will post some pics of some layouts I've been working on. I need to photograph them and download them from the camera.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: