Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yes, I deleted.......

..........my cute "jib-jab" song with Tom and Brendan. Tom wasn't as amused by the whole "Daddy & Brendan wearing coconucks" thing as I was. Personally, I thought it was hysterical. Tom........well, not so much. LOL.

Things are quiet today. Except for JD crying at me. He is really whiny today. How soon is summer again?!?! Brendan is supposed to have baseball practice today, but we are also supposed to get snow so I think they're going to get canceled.

Tom and I are going to Denver on Saturday...without kids!!! Can you believe it?!?! Amy is going to keep the kiddos for us so we can spend the day together. The Quilt Shop Hop is in Lovelant that day, too - but I don't know if we'll stop there or not. I have to go to Park Meadows Mall. I won some sort of drawing for a $100 gift card! Wooo Hooo! I have to go personally pick it up. And then I'll spend it. We'll probably go to lunch and then some home after that. I would love to stay the night there, but I don't think Tom is up to leaving the kids that long ;o) .

I'll post more later! JD needs a nap. So do I, but crying about it doesn't seem to get ME anywhere.

No comments: