Sunday, April 13, 2008

BluePrints 2

Finally!!!!!!!!!! Blueprints 2 is going to be released in May!!! They requested one of my layouts last summer, but the publication date kept getting changed. I am so excited for this and I can't wait to see it. Here is a link to the site - pre-orders are beginning now and include a small discount.

http://www.bluemediapublications.com/

Went to a fabulous crop yesterday in Ft. Collins. Finally met a bunch of the Denver Peas! The talent in that room was amazing - theirs, not mine. Very inspiring. I started scrapping our Hawaii trip and got about 12 pages done, I think. Very fun. Can't wait to get together with everyone again.

Have a wonderful Sunday. We'll be watching The Masters all afternoon.

Blessings!
Marti

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Congrats Marti on being published! I hope you upload some of your LO's from the crop at AW&CT website so we can see them.