Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And it continues.............

So, Katie had a rough weekend - high fever, severe coughing, difficulty breathing, etc. I took her to the doctor on Monday. The good news is that she didn't have RSV again! The bad news is.........she has a touch of pneumonia. We are now the proud owners of a nebulizer machine so we can give her breathing treatments whenever she needs them. The doctors are thinking she is developing asthma - hence the lung/breathing issues this year. I'm just praying she is healthy on our vacation. We can deal with the rest of this stuff when we get home, right?

Oh, and since she is such a sweet child - and I taught her to share so well - she has given me one wicked head cold (which is why I'm bloggin' at 3:30 in the morning).

Marc was here this weekend. It was really great to have him home again. He brought his dog, Kye, with him. She is such a sweetheart!!! She weighs 100 lbs., yet is sooooooo gentle with Katie and Brendan. Marc is doing well and is looking forward to his trip to Alaska in June. He is getting pretty excited about it again.

Sean called yesterday to tell me he is finally moving in to his apartment. He is really pumped up about it. He sounds really happy. He is dating a little gal (and I mean little - under 5' tall!) from Ogden now. Also, he is really enjoying his job and the feeling of "making his own way".

Katie's birthday is Sunday. I cannot believe that my sweet baby will be 3 years old already. She has brought so much joy, laughter and love to our family. It has gone by so quickly - yet I can't remember what life was even like without her here. We're going to have Uncle Don, Auntie & Uncle Neal, Amy, and hopefully Jess & Joey over for lunch and cake that afternoon. I am making Ariel cupcakes - nothing fancy, just cupcakes with Mermaid candies and candle in a cupcake stand. I'll post a pic next week. Seriously though - it is going to be very basic.

I haven't done much scrapbooking this week. I was on a roll for a while there - but with Katie being so sick, I haven't been able to get anything done. I also need to clean the house. But, you know the saying......"If you have time to clean, you certainly have time to scrapbook"! :o)

Well, I'm going to try to get back to sleep again. My head is so stuffed up that I don't know if I can. I hate to take nyquil at this time of night because then I can't get up in the morning.

Blessings to you!

No comments: