Thursday, February 21, 2008

We're booked!

Well, the airline tickets are booked and the condo is reserved. The only thing left to do now is wait for 31 more days so we can leave! I can't tell you how much we are looking forward to this trip. We just really need to get some time away together. I wish the older boys could come - that would make it absolutely perfect.

JD is with his Grandma tomorrow so I have a day off! Well, Katie will be here, but somehow she seems so much easier now that I've been keeping a baby every day ;o) .

I just received a phone call from the Barack Obama Campaign office here in Cheyenne. I, Marti, a lifelong staunch Republican, will be switching parties tomorrow to register as a Democrat. I can't believe I just said (or typed) that. The Democratic caucus is March 8 here in Cheyenne and I need to switch parties by tomorrow if I want to support Obama at the caucus (personally, I don't understand WHY they won't let republicans in their caucus - ha!). I'll probably switch back to Republican for the next election though. Tom hasn't completely converted me. :o)

Well, that's all from here. Tom still can't find my camera cord so I still can't post pics. I'll tear the house apart this weekend and see if I can find it though. I need to get the camera emptied!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Marti....I will be joining you as a Staunch Repulican switching parties! It's not about Republican and Democrat for me...it's about the best candidate and keeping the Clinton's out of the White House.

Your friend