Saturday, November 17, 2007

It just keeps getting better and better! NOT!

Well, Katie never did cooperating with the whole "urine sample in a cup" idea. We finally gave up and decided that if she starts having trouble again, I will sterilize her potty chair and dump it into the container to take to the lab. Ugh! She is really going to love me giving out such intimate details of her little life. I'll have to dump the blog before she starts to read! Ha!

And, just because we are on such a great roll these days - she caught a nasty head cold from sitting at the doctor's office all afternoon. She hasn't slept for two nights - which means I haven't slept for two nights. We are both a little crabby ;o) .

I think I need to take some time to count my blessings again.

Have a wonderful holiday filled with peace, love, and family!

Love,
Marti

No comments: