Saturday, October 13, 2007

A quick update

Well, let's see........

Virus on the computer - Tom needs to see if he can save it. All of our vacation pics are on it because I hadn't had time to back them up onto disc. Ugh. Luckily he hooked up the old computer so I can at least check my email.

Brendan sick.

Katie sick.

Marti sick - twice.

Tom got hit in the arm by a golf ball. Bad, bad bruise, but apparently no permanent damage.

Tom and Brendan went to watch the Denver Broncos lose to Jacksonville - they even got to sit in the south stands (the rowdy area).

Tom and Brendan went to watch the Colorado Rockies play on 9/30 - they beat the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Marc is home from Alaska - yea! He arrived home late Wednesday night.

Sean is still in his cast for another month, but there have been some positive signs of healing.

Sean came home alst weekend - we had a blast with him!!! It was so good to see him. It was the first time in three years that he was "Sean" again. Awesome weekend!

Rockies are in the NLCS - and Tom is soooooo excited (even moreso since the Broncos are sucking air right now).

Marti had stitches in her back for 4 out of 5 weeks - mole removed, almost melanoma, so had to have larger piece cut out of my back a week after getting first set of stitches taken out. Bad allergic reaction to the steri-strips and bandages. No fun at all. major permanent scars from this one. Ick.

Brendan was allergy-tested. He is allergic to several things, but the dr. told him that I still hold the record around their office. Unfortunately for Brendan, he appears to be taking after me in the allergy department.

Oh, and I cut part of my finger off with my rotary cutter while cutting out a baby quilt. Sucks to be me - big time.

Other than all of that - life is wonderful! ;o)

I'll update more thoroughly when I get my other computer back. Hopefully I get my other computer back. . . Mike! WE need your help desperately!!!!!

Blessings-
Marti

No comments: