Monday, August 27, 2007

Tag!

Got tagged so I thought I'd post it here - these are fun to do sometimes. Not much time to post this morning. I'm hoping to do a complete update later this week. Kay is home and recovering - and she has Ellie with her! Bren starts school on Wednesday (I am so sad, I don't want him gone all day). The idea book with my layouts arrived on Friday! You can order it by going to http://www.memorymaniac.com/ - it is called The Memory Mania Masterpieces Idea Book. My layouts are on pages 9, 40, and 72. I am sooooooooooooo excited!

Here it is:

Yourself: blessed
Your partner: strong, loving, faithful, wonderful, kind, caring, giving
Your hair: Freshly cut & colored - yea!
Your mother: is in Florida
Your father: just had knee surgery
Your favorite item: My iPod and my fab Rowenta iron (yes, my iron)
Your dream last night: I don't remember
Your favorite drink: Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino (Katie's fave, too)
Your dream car: VW Bug convertible
Your dream home: would have no neighbors, would be on a beach in a nice, warm locale, would have 6 bedrooms, a huge kitchen, and one absolutely fabulous scrap/quilting room
The room you are in now: family room
Your fear: My children won't be healthy and safe; I stay fat forever; I lose sight of who I am in Christ; I am not the mother that my children deserve
Where you want to be in 10 yrs: healthy and happy and fulfilled
Who you hung out with last night: Tom, Brendan and Katie
You're not: exactly where I want or need to be right now, but working on getting there
Wish list item: to win the powerball (but that would require actually buying a ticket, which I never do ;o) )
Last thing you did: Read the newspaper
What are you wearing: my jammies
Favorite weather: a crisp fall day
Favorite book: Anything by Beth Moore
Last thing you ate: Dinner last night
Your life: is peaceful and happy and wonderful
Your mood: great!
Your best friend: Tom.
What are you thinking about right now: taking a shower and making my "to-do" list for the week
Your car: Honda Accord
WHat are you are doing at this moment: bloggin'
Relationship status: Married to my dearest friend
What's on TV: Nothing down here - Disney Channel in my bedroom (Katie is watching it)
Last time you laughed: this morning when Katie got up and demanded to see "Be-Be" (Brendan) because she missed him

Blessings!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

marti, glad to see everything going great for you!!! congratulations on being published!!

Debbie (Jeff's wife)