On a brighter note, the three boys are still injury-free! She is really doing well. I can't believe how much she is talking now - new words each day. She is up over 100 words in her vocabulary now. Must be a girl thing!
Here is an update on everyone else:
- Brendan had a field trip today to the Butterfly Pavilion in Denver - had a super time. He wasn't brave enough to hold Rosie (their pet tarantula), but he did look at her.
- Marc comes home this Sunday on his way to Nashville (short vacation before his summer in Alaska). He has requested we make Chipotle burritos for dinner. It will the last time we see him until next fall (after he gets back from Alaska).
- Sean finds out in a week or so if he made the final list for the job he intervied for last week. We are praying he gets hired. It would be a great opportunity for him.
- Saturday is National Scrapbook Day!!!!!!!!! I'm going to scrapbook Saturday from 9 am to midnight!!!! Hopefully I'll get a lot of work done.
- Tom is having a bad week at work. Problem client, etc. He is really stressed out right now. Prayers would be appreciated!!!