Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wow! My Bad!

I can't believe it has been so long since my last update. Nothing exciting has happened - here is the latest:

1. Spent our anniversary in Ft. Collins at an awesome restaurant. Stephanie watched the kiddos so we could have some time together. Tom golfed that afternoon while I attended a baby shower - then we went to dinner. It was really nice.

2. The boys came home for Thanksgiving - it was a blast! It was so good to have them home.

3. Brendan had an awesome Christmas Program (Winter Program - to be PC). He had practiced so much at home that Katie knew the dances and words, too.

4. We had a good Christmas. The boys were able to come home again and we had an enjoyable holiday. Brendan had won a 20 lb. turkey in archery (he goes with Neal and Steph most Saturday mornings) so he wanted me to make it for Christmas when the boys were here.

5. Tom's mom got put in the hospital with pneumonia on 12/27. She is fine now and is home.

6. My mom will be here for 2-1/2 weeks in February to take care of Tom and the kids while I recuperate from surgery.

That is about it. I will try to post some Christmas pics soon. We just got a new computer and are in the process of transferring everything from our old one so it may be a little while before I can.

Blessings!

No comments: